The business law unit of Dillon Solicitors is ideally equipped to deliver practical and relevant advice to the owners and managers of small and medium sized businesses.
We can advise you on any one of the following business law issues:
- Starting a business – see our start up package
- Business Audit – a health check on the legal issues affecting your business
- Shareholders' Agreements – an important document designed to regulate the important issues between the shareholders
- Partnership Agreements - an important document where the partners of a non-corporate partnership can agree the basis upon which the partnership will operate
- Drafting and / or reviewing Terms of business - a vital service for all SME's
- Advising on distribution, agency, licensing and franchise agreements
- Advising on intellectual property issues such as trademarks, copyright and patents
- Advising clients on the sale and purchase of companies
- Advising directors on their obligations and duties as directors
- Advising shareholders in relation to shareholder disputes
If you require advice in relation to any of the services listed above or if you wish to receive copies of our client newsletters and / or our business ezines please contact us on 01-2960666 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What Our Clients Say
"I have dealt with Brendan Dillon and his team for the past 2 years. I consider myself very lucky to have someone like Brendan on my side. During this time he has explaine..."
"The staff were friendly and efficient and the solicitor with whom I dealt with made many helpful suggestions when drawing up my Will."
SIGN UP for Our Regular Ezine