Wills, Probate & Enduring Powers of Attorney
At Dillon Solicitors we provide comprehensive advice on all matters related to making a will.
We provide practical legal advice based on our extensive experience and a clear understanding of your needs. Individuals are advised on all legal issues related to their property and we have extensive experience on all issues related to probate and the transfer of assets by inheritance.
We provide advice on the following Wills and related areas:
- Making and / or reviewing of Wills.
- All aspects of the administration of a deceased person's estate.
- Probate or administration intestate. An administration intestate is the name given to the process of administering the estate of somebody who died without making a Will.
- Creation of Trusts. This can vary from a simple trust Will for children who are under the age of 18 or 21 to more complicated trusts for vulnerable persons.
- Enduring Powers of Attorney. This is a document where a person can appoint one or more persons to look after their affairs in the event that they become mentally incapacitated at some stage in the future.
- Ward of Court Application. This is an application required where somebody is no longer capable of making decisions for themselves but have not made an Enduring Power of Attorney. This process enables the next of kin, in conjunction with a representative from the Wards of Court office, to make decisions, to carry out acts on behalf of the person who has become mentally incapacitated.
- The Nursing Home Fair Deal Scheme. This is a scheme the purpose of which is to provide financial support for people assessed as needing long term Nursing Home care. We can advise on the various steps involved in the application.
If you require advice in relation to any of the services listed above or if you wish to receive copies of our client newsletters and / or our business ezines please contact us on 01-2960666 or at email@example.com.
What Our Clients Say
"I have dealt with Brendan Dillon and his team for the past 2 years. I consider myself very lucky to have someone like Brendan on my side. During this time he has explaine..."
"The staff were friendly and efficient and the solicitor with whom I dealt with made many helpful suggestions when drawing up my Will."
SIGN UP for Our Regular Ezine